Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THANK U! Kickstarter Exclusive monster promo for just $1 (Expires midnight 7/18/19)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monsterwax
    • Dec 9, 2007

THANK U! Kickstarter Exclusive monster promo for just $1 (Expires midnight 7/18/19)

A big THANK YOU for all the folks who helped me finish my Mego Museum set late last week! I was so excited, I actually thought I heard and SAW fireworks! (It was kinda weird, really. It's like everyone else was celebrating WITH me.) I have to say it's been a long but fun journey, and I've met some very cool folks along the way.

To return the favor, here's an exclusive Kickstarter promo for an upcoming monster set I think monster collectors are really going to enjoy. It's called Horrible Ugly Monsters. And I set the Kickstarter at the cheapest amount allowed: just $1 (which barely pays the shipping and handling. Limited to only per person to cut down on the eBay scalping.) But it's only good for ten days, so if you're interested, don't procrastinate. Click here for the direct link to the campaign.

Enjoy, and thanks again for all the help finishing my Mego set!
  • monsterwax
    • Dec 9, 2007

Correction, the campaign ends earlier than stated, it stops TONIGHT (Monday July 15th) at Midnight Eastern. It's just under 100 backers.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎