Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive First Look at Kalibak from Figures Toy Company!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Exclusive First Look at Kalibak from Figures Toy Company!

Darkseid is giving fair warning to the fans of Figures Toy Company; his disciples have their sites set on the Super Friends! In previous editions of #MMFTCNEWS, the impending arrival of the uber-villain and his army was mentioned, along with a reveal of the DeSaad retro figure. In today’s exclusive update, another member of his…

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I think this figure looks very good--not only the detailing but also the clever way the hair is rooted and the face is a separate piece.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

I think FTC did a great with Kalibak too. I like how FTC has effectively used their different body types to create characters like Kalibak, Bane, teen Robin, Superboy, The Joker, etc.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

I'm not a big fan of the Superfriends, but this is a very well done figure.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

Looks just like the Super Powers fig.....must have.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

It's definitely one of there better put together figures, hopefully someone who buys it, gives us a review of their opinion.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎