X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Jill Munroe-"Skateboard Outfit"

When the new Farrah figure came out, I immediately thought of this. Not only could kitbash Jill Munroe I could make her an in a famous outfit. The pants are from the modern Kris Munroe outfit with the top cut off. Made sure to leave enough Velcro so they would stay on. The shirt is an FTC male polo shirt. This actually worked out great since the opening in the short was big enough to slide from the bottom up (so her hair did not get ruined) and the larger size both gave that "baggy" look and the sleeves look longer than they would on a male body. FTC tennis shoes complete things. I opted not to get an actual skateboard as I think it would have had to be too big for the figure to stand on and still be in scale.

jill by Mike Parker, on Flickr
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

You go Mike!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Looks great!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

That looks spot on, really came out great, nice job.

Now if someone could just make Bosley wearing that straw hat and Hawaiian shirt
        pictured on the back, that would be something to see...or not?

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

nice!!!!
          "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎