X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Meet She-Ra at Universal's Islands of Adventure

I figured Werewolf would get a kick out of this, even if it's new She-Ra.

Over the weekend, She-Ra debuted in the Lost Continent, featured as a new meet & greet in Islands of Adventure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5obwghPLI&lc=z23rz1co1vepd1af1acdp43b0ngi3kr0yjkdzko0eq1w03c010c Currently meeting near the area just before Mythos/Posideon's Fury, the cha

Brian, does this qualify as a Mall of Justice appearance?

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I give them props for prettying up the design. She is wearing make up and they are down playing the bicycle pants by making the shirt longer to look more like the classic design. Mattel did the same thing with their upcoming She-Ra doll from the series. I guess they realized they have to appeal to the Disney Princess buying little kids too and not just the 25-30 millennial demo.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

That's really cool. I love character meetings. Do they have any other MOTU characters?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^I think that's it for now. If that MOTU movie ever gets off the ground, I wouldn't be surprised to see them there. Universal has some odd characters roaming around, from all sorts of licenses, outside of Universal. I have seen the Scooby gang multiple times, but oddly enough, have never encountered Dracula or Frankenstein's Monster, even thought I know they still appear at the Hollywood park.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

This is a Dreamworks deal, so no He-Man. Chris is right, the movie would make it happen.

I agree, Wolf. Netflix must've gotten some demo feedback and realized the Lumberjanes/Adult Swim look had zero licensing appeal.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎