Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Popy WGSH question.

Yes... they are just standard late type 2 figures, identical to the figures sold anywhere... but their boxes are among the best ever made for a Mego!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Thanks!

To be quite honest, Bats, Supes, and Spidey are the last Popys I plan to buy. Not that I don't love them, but I want the Japanese characters first.

So, I'm assuming that the only real difference is the Box? These are all just standard Type 2 figures?

Anybody have pics of a 'naked' Popy body?
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Anybody have pics of a 'naked' Popy body?
    Here you go.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks very much.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I'm a little uncomfortable with the one in the back wearing nothing but boots, not sure why.
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

That's Action Ultraman Joe. He's getting ready to go out with my mom. For money. That he paid her. Sex money. The boots stay on. So does the giant foam cowboy hat that says "Gentleman Joe's Stallion Stables".