X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

Megomeet recap

This meet was one i needed . Last year has been tough fopr me losing my wife , mother in law and 18 year old nephew. It started off tough with issues with the batmobile , and truck and trailer. Thats why i didnt bring it but even that was all at home where it happened. I got there early friday morning and was so happy to see some old friends. There were a lot opf new faces which was great . It made me happy the first time in a while. This meet no table and no car meant it was just relaxing and buying . Got a coool batmobile remote control for tghe toy store we went to . Got to have lunch with a great group of people . Many purchases later including some apes from chris dvm . They cleaned up nice. Some new stuff from chad and david lee . A batcave from the fiores . A 14 year old package from paul clare . Had lots chats . A free spierman from derek , the diamond select one circle suit in the box . Got a console for my transporter room from scott . Got some premeet purchases from chuck . Had great chats with lots of members. It was probably the best mego meet for me to date. Thank you steve and everyopne else who put this on . This is a family reunion of family you love to see. I am looking forward to next year already . Thank you guys again for a great time. Heading to disney saturday will post pictures of what i got after i come back .
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I'm so glad you came sir, it was a joy watching you kibitz with the goons this year.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Glad you made it even without the Batmobile, I look forward to this event every year because seeing everyone even-though its just for a few fleeting moments it refreshes my soul and rejuvenates my spirits. Till next year Fine Citizen

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I always look forward to seeing you, cosplay or not. I'm sorry to hear you've experienced such losses.

One of my first MM experiences (in Wheeling, 2013) was you greeting me warmly and giving me a key-chain. That made an impression on me, and I'm pleased to say I've seen that it seems characteristic of our community.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Glad you made it. Also to great to see you and talk.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

My deepest condolences and sympathies for your losses this year.

Glad you were there, and were able to still dress up as Batman and pal around. You're a huge part of Mego Meet and we were all happy to see you there.
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

Your family losses this year are terrible. I cannot begin to understand what is like to be you this year. Glad you made the trip.

Not having the Batmobile we only were out 1% of the joy you bring.

Thanks for fighting with me and the GOONS Batman.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎