Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k2
    Career Member
    • Sep 12, 2007

is there a link somewhere to the old museum? i feel like when they switched over i lost my log in info and made a new account. was the museum around in 2001? i feel like that was my original join date

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

Congrats, I think I am at 11 myself

Comment

• GlobalObserver
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 12, 2004

I've been on the forum for 19 years. It was on the Raving Toy Maniacs site back then. So much hardcore flaming in those bad old days. Some really nasty people posted There.

I can't even remember what my username was back then.

Under current management and leadership, the MM forum became the great place it is today.

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

^^^^ Yeah the Big Red Toybox and Yahoo group days were really bad at times. Thank God for this place.

Comment

• jimbutsu
            Memory *is* RAM!
            • Apr 11, 2002

Oh man, I haven't thought about RTM in a million years. I was a lurker over there (and here) before I finally joined.

To remember a time when we were young and free, the future held such promise, and the internet was a pleasant place.....
            "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎