X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

What's next on your mego want list?

Well, since I'm trying to re-collect the WGSH line I'm down to collect anyone of them. Right now my wish list consists of a minty Spidey, Thing and Captain America.
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Pocket Heroes Lex and Batman
    Star Trek Keeper and Andorian
    Enterprise playset
    Green Arrow
    Maybe another loose Riddler

That's all I can think of right now of course if the price is right on any boxed mego Batman item I'll bite the bullet.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Popy. I decided if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right. I want a complete set of Popy figures MIB. One down, twelve to go.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

Rocky Horror Picture Show in 14” would be absolutely incredible. I would also love to see Little Shop of Horrors in a large scale too. These could easily be a part of my annual Halloween decor! Lol

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Probably Magnetic Robin.

Also:

*Vintage Dick Grayson SI trousers

*Jokermobile sticker-scans
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Jul 3, '19, 2:35 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

Mostly carded WGSH figures which at the level I'm can only do once or twice a year. Of the "affordable" ones (relatively) carded Riddler tops my want list. Boxed Conan to finish my boxes minus Isis and give me at least one of every WGSH packages. Loose I just realized I need Aqualad & Speedy to finish my Teen Titans (don't care about those cards). Outside of carded Falcon & Conan, it's wide open as to how much I'd be able to save/afford regarding the remainder. May settle for say, a red card Green Arrow instead of the standard card if I have to. Outside of those, I imagine there will be upgrades to existing pieces.

Comment

• Marvelmania
              A Ray of Sunshine
              • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by B-Lister
              Popy. I decided if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right. I want a complete set of Popy figures MIB. One down, twelve to go.
              Love the Popy figures!!! One day far far away I'd love to go after some carded Palitoy figures

Mostly carded WGSH figures which at the level I'm can only do once or twice a year. Of the "affordable" ones (relatively) carded Riddler tops my want list. Boxed Conan to finish my boxes minus Isis and give me at least one of every WGSH packages. Loose I just realized I need Aqualad & Speedy to finish my Teen Titans (don't care about those cards). Outside of carded Falcon & Conan, it's wide open as to how much I'd be able to save/afford regarding the remainder. May settle for say, a red card Green Arrow instead of the standard card if I have to. Outside of those, I imagine there will be upgrades to existing pieces.

I'm sure you'll reach that goal Mike, don't forget to enjoy the road along the way!

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

I love the Popy figures. Undeniably Japanese and undeniably MEGO.
                Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Next Mego item I would like to get-Baron Karza, preferably complete or mostly complete.

I just got a Zharkov, so I am also on the look for any of the other 10 inch Flash Gordon figures loose.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• steelcouch
                    Career Member
                    • Feb 11, 2006

I would like to find an invisible girl head and some Mego thing legs. Been a long while since I last made a Mego purchase. I have always wanted a Mego micronauts falcon figure.
                    Last edited by steelcouch; Jun 23, '19, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• scott metzger
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 9, 2007

Need Darla and Mickey now from Our Gang to go with the four Little Rascals I picked up at the Meet. Considering looking for Green Baron and Atlas heads from Micronauts (stick on a Karza or Force Commander body and re-paint), but re-building my coffers after splurging in Ohio. Tomland Star Raider heads or repros of the ones I don't have are always on the radar.

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

I just want a decent Falcon head.

A nice Superman head would be nice too. I don't like the shiny hair on the FTC repro.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
                          I just want a decent Falcon head.

A nice Superman head would be nice too. I don't like the shiny hair on the FTC repro.
                          You can try eBay for those, I've seen plenty of Mego Superman heads in both T-1 and T-2
                          I have seen Falcon heads, but usually they need a paint touch up.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                            Permanent Member
                            • Sep 15, 2014

I'd like to finally pick up one of these. They aren't rare but I always get outbid. Never been that into the 1:6 scale megos. But some people like em.

Comment

• Wee67
                              Museum Correspondent
                              • Apr 2, 2002

^^ It's interesting how some less rare items can be frustratingly hard to get. Sometimes I'm tempted to raise my max after several failed attempts to land a figure. But then I remember how patience usually pays off in the end and I keep plugging away.
                              WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎