Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's next on your mego want list?

Need Darla and Mickey now from Our Gang to go with the four Little Rascals I picked up at the Meet. Considering looking for Green Baron and Atlas heads from Micronauts (stick on a Karza or Force Commander body and re-paint), but re-building my coffers after splurging in Ohio. Tomland Star Raider heads or repros of the ones I don't have are always on the radar.

I just want a decent Falcon head.

A nice Superman head would be nice too. I don't like the shiny hair on the FTC repro.

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I just want a decent Falcon head.

A nice Superman head would be nice too. I don't like the shiny hair on the FTC repro.
    You can try eBay for those, I've seen plenty of Mego Superman heads in both T-1 and T-2
    I have seen Falcon heads, but usually they need a paint touch up.

Images
    I'd like to finally pick up one of these. They aren't rare but I always get outbid. Never been that into the 1:6 scale megos. But some people like em.

Images
    ^^ It's interesting how some less rare items can be frustratingly hard to get. Sometimes I'm tempted to raise my max after several failed attempts to land a figure. But then I remember how patience usually pays off in the end and I keep plugging away.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Blog Entries
    I'd like it to be Apes related but I just have to wait and see what shows up.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    I'd like to finally pick up one of these. They aren't rare but I always get outbid. Never been that into the 1:6 scale megos. But some people like em.
    Not to get us off topic, but your new avatar is totally throwing me off. As avatars go, I like it a lot... but it is odd to see a familiar name with a new "face".

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    You can try eBay for those, I've seen plenty of Mego Superman heads in both T-1 and T-2
    I have seen Falcon heads, but usually they need a paint touch up.
    Yeah, I just haven't put forth a good effort into getting a Superman head from eBay. I see the Falcon heads too, but they either need a touch up, or you have to buy the whole figure, which is usually more than I want to spend for just the head.

Still looking to complete my WGSH loose collection with a nice Wonder Woman.

And looking to finish my Comic Action Heroes loose collection with Batman, Robin, Penguin, and Wonder Woman.

Images
    Knights, Pirates, American West, Robin Hood and Mad Monsters.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH