Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

We have seen 2 releases of Batman so far and Batgirl. But there's one character I really wish Mego would make for the 14 inch line. ROBIN!! PLEASE MAKE ROBIN!! The classic Dick Grayson version. I want to have the 5 main members who make up the SuperFriends. I have Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman and plan to get the blue and grey Batman. PLEASE MAKE ROBIN!!!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Paul just confirmed somewhere on Facebook that 14" Robin and Supergirl are most definitely in the works.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Excellent news. NuMego should do Riddler, too--he's ideal for the format.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Excellent news. NuMego should do Riddler, too--he's ideal for the format.
          Absolutely...I'd be all over a 14" Riddler.

I hope they do the Reverse Flash too, or even Mirror Master. That orange and green costume is amazing.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Both of those are good. Reverse-Flash seems low-hanging fruit, but I agree with you about Mirror Master. He has a great cowl! And a small plastic mirror-shield would be a perfect accessory.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎