Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC Heroes Wave 7

It would be great to see Mego go as deep as FTC with their 8 inch DC figures. It seems the mock ups shown at Mego Meet were modern versions of the characters which don't interest me. Hopefully Mego will do DC character designs from all eras but I'll stick with FTC retro / classic designs otherwise.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    It would be great to see Mego go as deep as FTC with their 8 inch DC figures. It seems the mock ups shown at Mego Meet were modern versions of the characters which don't interest me. Hopefully Mego will do DC character designs from all eras but I'll stick with FTC retro / classic designs otherwise.
    I See what you mean.I hope to see the justice society of America,batman classic tv series,DC/Filmation,super friends and justice league animated series characters appear as 8"action figures from mego corporation.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    What we saw were mock ups, not final figures. They said the DC figures should be on the new bodies.
    Now this got me excited again. I wish we could see the mock ups and I hope I can get em when they become available.

I was excited that the picture they used was from the old JLU cartoon! I loved that show.
    I am actually looking forward to new head sculpts. I wonder if the new female figures will have molded or "real" hair.

JeffBearCO

Images
    I am looking forward to the DC Comics figure releases from mego corporation

We have seen 2 releases of Batman so far and Batgirl. But there's one character I really wish Mego would make for the 14 inch line. ROBIN!! PLEASE MAKE ROBIN!! The classic Dick Grayson version. I want to have the 5 main members who make up the SuperFriends. I have Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman and plan to get the blue and grey Batman. PLEASE MAKE ROBIN!!!

Blog Entries
    Paul just confirmed somewhere on Facebook that 14" Robin and Supergirl are most definitely in the works.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Excellent news. NuMego should do Riddler, too--he's ideal for the format.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Excellent news. NuMego should do Riddler, too--he's ideal for the format.
    Absolutely...I'd be all over a 14" Riddler.

I hope they do the Reverse Flash too, or even Mirror Master. That orange and green costume is amazing.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Both of those are good. Reverse-Flash seems low-hanging fruit, but I agree with you about Mirror Master. He has a great cowl! And a small plastic mirror-shield would be a perfect accessory.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.