Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC Heroes Wave 7

DC Heroes Wave 7

So there is mention of Mego releasing an 8" DC Heroes line (pending approval). I wonder what these will look like? The classic Megos (which would be just like Figure Toy Co's recent figures)? New likenesses? Hhmm.

Blog Entries
    We saw what Mego is proposing at MegoMeet. I really liked them, vintage but with a modern slant.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Prototypes of these, still pending licensor approval, were shown at MegoMeet; they are not retro like FTC. Wonder Woman was lovely.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 21, '19 at 6:49 PM. Reason: clarify context
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

DC heroes are not in wave 7. Now everybody is going to be confused...

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    DC heroes are not in wave 7. Now everybody is going to be confused...
    My mistake, these are not in Wave 7, but coming soon. I'm still curious to see them!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Prototypes of these, still pending licensor approval, were shown at MegoMeet; they are not retro like FTC. Wonder Woman was lovely.
    Was WW on the new body? I am really excited over these. I have been waiting for the Justice Society and All Star Squadron for years

Images
    Naturally, that one I'm most excited to see is BATMAN! I'll bet I can guess who did the head sculpt!

Images
    No. She was not.

Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    Was WW on the new body? I am really excited over these. I have been waiting for the Justice Society and All Star Squadron for years
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by boss View Post
    No. She was not.
    What we saw were mock ups, not final figures. They said the DC figures should be on the new bodies.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Will we get other female figures like Black Canary, Supergirl, Zatanna, etc.

Considering FTC's miserable track record when it comes to QC, we'd be better off waiting for Mego to do them. They'd be loads cheaper, and of better quality.
    JediJaida