Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird notice from Brick Seek, Mego figures $6.98 at Target?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Just came from Target .2 locations.the lion and Samantha's at first had 1970s markdown $ 3.98 .and Bewitched and Jeannie at $ 10.98 ecah.2nd nearby had a lot of wizard of Oz.mirror set #2 .and full house at the place where the old endcap use to be for $ 14.98..picked up the Jeannie at one location and a full house at the other.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tllgn
      Just came from Target .2 locations.the lion and Samantha's at first had 1970s markdown $ 3.98 .and Bewitched and Jeannie at $ 10.98 ecah.2nd nearby had a lot of wizard of Oz.mirror set #2 .and full house at the place where the old endcap use to be for $ 14.98..picked up the Jeannie at one location and a full house at the other.
      Which Targets?

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

Hi Lonnie.casecades and 205 ..205 has the big supply.while casecades has the 70s prices.but low stock

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

Actually the Cascade two packs were $ 10.48.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

I found the Mirror Sulu & Uhura two pack for $14.98. The only other thing on Clearance was Muhammad Ali.

Comment

• MegoMonk
              Career Member
              • Jan 22, 2007

I was passing by one of the 3 Targets in Staten Island today. All the 14 inch figures are gone. Most of the 8 inch figures have $6.48 mark down stickers on them. The usual peg warmers, but also a few sreamin werewolves, which I have not seen there in 6 months. The sulu/uhuru two-packs and Bewitched 2 -packs have $17.98 mark down stickers. I almost bought the Bewitched 2pack since I got a $6.98 Samantha there last month. Maybe when the Bewitched 2 pack hits $14.98 I ll get it.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

Wait for the $ 10.48 price on bewitched.thats what they are marked down around here.and useally all targets get around to the same price

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

I was in a Target today that was resetting part of the Toy Section. There was lots of Clearance stuff and some of the MEGO stuff had been reduced further. The first Jeanie set was $10.48 and the Mirror Sulu/Uhura set was $14.98. A nice employee saw me with the MEGO stuff and offered to check the prices and make sure the new prices had been activated. Some 8 inch figures were still full price but are in Target's system as Discontinued Items. I'm not interested in the 14 inch stuff so I don't know what's going on with them.

Since Target started Clearancing MEGO I am noticing quality control issues. Action Jackson without a pistol, Mirror Sulu shirt collars not laying flat. My Jeanie figure has two right arms and a bent bottle but I can find a use for the head and I bought the set for Major Nelson anyway. When the figures were full price I guess I was lucky enough not to encounter such problems.

Comment

• knight errant00
                    8 Inch Action Figure
                    • Nov 15, 2005

Found the Romulan -- and only the Romulan -- is marked down to $3.98 at my Target today. In case anyone's watching for bargains.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

The only figure I see that was marked down is Samantha, but only to $6.49, so I didn't get any.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 25, 2018

Does Brick Seek work with Walmart?

Comment

• phil
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 11, 2007

The Target closest to me finally started clearancing MEGO but in this case it just means Samantha, the Jeanie set and the Mirror Sulu-Uhura set. What's interesting is that after months of practically nothing on the shelfs the store actually got in a few more of the two packs I mentioned.

Comment

• Brue
                            User without title
                            • Sep 29, 2005

I have 2 targets very close to me, but only one I visit monthly or so. They seem to have had 4 shipments of megos. Period. I got a the first draw and wolfman. Then I passed on green shirt kirk < I should have picked him up. For months now it has been been the same few figures: Samantha, Lion, charmed, facts. 2 pack of uhura sulu and full house. They are on clearance now for 6.98 / 14.98

Comment

• phil
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 11, 2007

The Target closest to me doesn't have any MEGO figures now. NO 8 inch and NO 14 inch.

Comment

• tllgn
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 6, 2010

It seems Target is restocking new toys.clearance being done on old stock .the mego section has disappeared at one location .and a second is gone as well .at the 2nd only two pack sets are clearanced along with other toys.most likely after the worker bees get finished with the toy rearangment .the single megos they have left will be in the clearanced section..I really hope this is not the complete end of megos at Target stores.perhaps they will move them to the collectibles area when the DC "8" figures come out.we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎