X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? tv series

Hanna-Barbera's most famous mystery solvers are back with a new series: Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, which will premiere June 27 on the Boomerang streaming service. The series will see Mystery Inc. teaming up with a variety of celebrity guests, including Wonder Woman, Ricky Gervais, Sherlock Holmes, Batman, Whoopi Goldberg and many, many more. The first look for the show, which you can see below, teases some of the adventures the Scooby Gang will be having when the show premieres.

The show's first season, which will be thirteen episodes, will air weekly. The first episode features NBA superstar Chris Paul. Boomerang is owned by Warner Bros., who hold the rights to various Hanna-Barbera characters. The streaming service primarily specializes in animated programming.

CBR
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

I caught a glimpse of The Funky Phantom gang! That's the episode I'm looking forward to.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Looks fun, similar to the Scooby-Doo Movies I watched as a kid. Those were great.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

A throwback to Scooby Doo movies.....I dig it, baby!
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

A throwback to the Scooby-Doo Movies, and a nod to the excellent Scooby-Doo Team-Up comic!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

Looks good. Reminds me of the Scooby Doo we knew in the 70s.

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Episode 1 is available at the Boomerang site, but I haven't seen it actually aired on Boomerang yet.

https://watch.boomerang.com/

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MRP
                Episode 1 is available at the Boomerang site, but I haven't seen it actually aired on Boomerang yet.

https://watch.boomerang.com/

-M
                I believe its supposed to be on the streaming service first
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  I believe its supposed to be on the streaming service first
                  I looked on our upcoming schedule for Boomerang and it debuts July 8th (a Monday morning) at 10:30 AM on Boomerang.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• RonnyG
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 23, 2014

I just watched the first episode on their website. I like that it feels close to the original character designs, and that they didn't try to modernize them, although Shaggy's shirt is a different shade of green. Even the opening theme song is back!

Comment

• ODBJBG
                      Permanent Member
                      • May 15, 2009

Neat. I have the Boomerang streaming service, but wasn't aware this was coming, so I'll have to check it out.

It's amazing how many quality Scooby shows there have been through the years.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

How much is Boomerang streaming? I see it come up on my Roku. Does it actually give you access to old HB and WB shows?

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
                          Permanent Member
                          • May 15, 2009

It's $5 a month and it has a ton of the old HB and WB shows. I don't know the exact list, but it's pretty vast. It also has a bunch of old CN shows, some exclusive shows/movies and such. All of the various Christmas specials and such, which I love.

That said, I didn't subscribe to Boomerang, I actually subscribed to VRV (also available on Roku) as it gives you Boomerang, Shudder, Crunchyroll and a couple other services for $9.99. It's legit, completely on the up and up. Definitely worth it if you don't feel like subscribing to a bunch of the smaller services.

It also has a bunch of exclusive stuff, like Swat Kats, the newer Thundercats show and such. Great deal for the price, though the interface is kind of clunky (it doesn't just give you access to the native apps, you have to use the VRV app itself) but worth it overall.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks for the info. I've heard of VRV from some YouTube videos they have sponsored. I will definitely look into it! We ditched our satellite a few months back, so I'm fine with adding a few more streaming services. It's still cheaper than Dish or cable!

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Boomerang and DC are probably getting folded into the WB streaming service when that comes along.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎