Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? tv series

Neat. I have the Boomerang streaming service, but wasn't aware this was coming, so I'll have to check it out.

It's amazing how many quality Scooby shows there have been through the years.

Images
    How much is Boomerang streaming? I see it come up on my Roku. Does it actually give you access to old HB and WB shows?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

It's $5 a month and it has a ton of the old HB and WB shows. I don't know the exact list, but it's pretty vast. It also has a bunch of old CN shows, some exclusive shows/movies and such. All of the various Christmas specials and such, which I love.

That said, I didn't subscribe to Boomerang, I actually subscribed to VRV (also available on Roku) as it gives you Boomerang, Shudder, Crunchyroll and a couple other services for $9.99. It's legit, completely on the up and up. Definitely worth it if you don't feel like subscribing to a bunch of the smaller services.

It also has a bunch of exclusive stuff, like Swat Kats, the newer Thundercats show and such. Great deal for the price, though the interface is kind of clunky (it doesn't just give you access to the native apps, you have to use the VRV app itself) but worth it overall.

Images
    Thanks for the info. I've heard of VRV from some YouTube videos they have sponsored. I will definitely look into it! We ditched our satellite a few months back, so I'm fine with adding a few more streaming services. It's still cheaper than Dish or cable!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Boomerang and DC are probably getting folded into the WB streaming service when that comes along.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

I did not like the first episode, but really enjoyed the second one!

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv...g-gang-divided

Images
    Awesome--yes, I agree this was much better. And having seen it had Abe's ghost, I thought that was the extent of the team-up.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    Blog Entries
    If they had any sense of humor The Guess Who would be guest stars
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks