Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know what's exciting? The possibility of an OFFICIAL Mego Meet exclusive!

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    Surely Tracksuit Bruce Lee will be released as a widespread release, assuming the rights are available.
    I'm just spitballing. You're probably right. But I'm just thinking of logical variants using what's already available.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by Random Axe View Post
    I think a more realistic expectation, if anything comes from this, would be a glow in the dark Bruce Lee. No suits to sew up or tool, just spray on some glow stuff or maybe cast in GiD plastic.

You are the last dragon! You possess the power of the glow!
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

How about the current Gorn sculpt in the colors and costume of the vintage Mego Gorn? That would be fun.

Working on a pitch for the "jimbutsu and CodeBoy" two-pack. It's... not going well.
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Axe View Post
    I think a more realistic expectation, if anything comes from this, would be a glow in the dark Bruce Lee. No suits to sew up or tool, just spray on some glow stuff or maybe cast in GiD plastic.
    I thought I was the only person on the planet who wanted a "Ghost of Bruce Lee" Action figure!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Ok, since we've debated distribution, what would you like to see in an official figure? Obviously it would have to be a figure from a license Mego has the rights to. Or a generic release.

Something with mass appeal would really help too. If I were the designer, my first instinct would be Tracksuit Bruce Lee. It would be minimal cost for a new costume and Meet exclusive card. The tooling is already done. Easy peasy.
    Or Lt. Leslie for Trek. No new tooling or costuming need be developed. Different color hair and a card with his name on it is all that would be needed.

Leslie would be a logical choice.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Leslie would be a logical choice.
    Most logical, indeed.