X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Kung Fu Super 8 Movies

As if I didn't have enough obsessions, I've recently discovered Kung Fu movies came on Super 8 reels, I own a projector and I love Kung Fu movies, so guess what happened?

Anyway, the beauty of collecting these is nobody cares, seriously the three films I showcase here? Under $20. A total win/win.

These fine films will be debuting on my deck this weekend!

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • MysteryWho
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 16, 2008

Wow. Those are worth collecting for the box art alone. I've never asked myself if I was "ready to have my guts kicked out" before watching a film. I guess I've been doing it wrong.

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

love those!

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Great artwork! My mind immediately went to an isolated shot of bad special effects intestines covered in bright red "blood" slapping onto the ground after someone getting their "guts kicked out"!
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

"Are you ready to get your guts kicked out?" Best tagline ever.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

I remember Siskel and Ebert asking that question many times to Gene Shalit but I didn't know it was about a movie.

Comment

• megomania
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 2, 2010

Damn the Godfathers of HK are going to mangle that dudes hand...I wonder what he did???

-Chris

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar? It was you! Destroy his hand!

Comment

• glimpy
                  Loco Chango
                  • Feb 5, 2012

I love these. I remember my parents bought me Fist of Fury(american title) which was "The Big Boss" in Super 8 back in 1981 or 82 at The World Bruce Lee in Hollywood. Along with a lot of old books Bruce Lee's fighting method 1 through 4 and a lot of rare magazines and posters. It really sucks that they closed it down. It was in some weird low down Alley. I think they called it the first China alley or something. I used to collect a lot of Bruce Lee items of course being a martial arts for years with my family. I now own my older brothers Lakeside Green Hornet figures of The Green Hornet and Kato. From 1966.
                  sigpic

Comment

• glimpy
                    Loco Chango
                    • Feb 5, 2012

I love these. I remember my parents bought me Fist of Fury(american title) which was "The Big Boss" in Super 8 back in 1981 or 82 at The World Bruce Lee in Hollywood. Along with a lot of old books Bruce Lee's fighting method 1 through 4 and a lot of rare magazines and posters. It really sucks that they closed it down. It was in some weird low down Alley. I think they called it the first China alley or something. I used to collect a lot of Bruce Lee items of course being a martial arts for years with my family. I now own my older brothers Lakeside Green Hornet figures of The Green Hornet and Kato. From 1966.
                    sigpic

Comment

• glimpy
                      Loco Chango
                      • Feb 5, 2012

Guess I posted it twice!!! Sorry about that!! Admin please delete one of those. Thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎