Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Mego Monsters

2019 Mego Monsters

IMG_3592.jpg

Now that Mego Meet is over, I sold out of nearly everything.
    What you see in the pic is MM leftovers and all the new Monsters that rolled in two days after Mego Meet.

You folks get first dibbs before I post on Mego Ambassadors.

Figures are $14.50 each

I really encourage you to buy in groups of six - that way, I can do USA shipping at $10.50 - which breaks down to $16.25 per figure...best deal.
    They'll most likely ship in the original Mego box I received them in while supplies last.
    If you don't want six figures, it's the same box, same price.

If you want beat-up cards in a pollybag, I can to squeeze two figures in a bag for $6.50

PayPal F&F is preferred.

My Inbox is nearly full here, I gotta clean it up - post who you want for dibbs. I'll message you my PayPal addy.
    I would appreciate payment within 48hrs of saying dibs. If that doesn't work for you, please don't dibbs something.

Please don't window shop - that just stops someone who really wants em and slows the whole thing down.
    I hate to mention stuff like that - yall know I love you all and we get excited

Thanks!
    Chad

lol and I just realized I have been on these boards for 17 years today! WoW!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I need to see the purple Drac off the card lol!

And congrats on 17, I'm here 11 this month. Good times.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Happy anniversary!

Dibs on the Chekov. I'm located in Toronto (Canada) - postal code M4J 4B8.

Quote Originally Posted by LardLad View Post
    Dibs on the Chekov. I'm located in Toronto (Canada) - postal code M4J 4B8.
    thanks. I wasn't considering International, but I went to USPS.com and attempted to do a calculated price...a 1lb box is anywhere from $30-$64! Shocking...but would not surprise me considering continental USA is $10-15 depending where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    lol and I just realized I have been on these boards for 17 years today! WoW!

lol how did I quote my own post..funny. disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I need to see the purple Drac off the card lol!

And congrats on 17, I'm here 11 this month. Good times.
    thanks!
    lol well.....buyyyyyy one and you can haha. DO you want me to open one up?

Images
    Blog Entries
    lol I just want to see the costuming, but of course I'm not asking you to open one.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    lol I just want to see the costuming, but of course I'm not asking you to open one.
    lol, I would if you want me too, but I found this online:

s-l1600.jpg