X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

FTC Black Canary

Not sure when I will ever learn. Just received FTC's Black Canary I feel I'm being generous giving it a 6 out of 10. Anyhoo, my mistake.
    Aside from Hawkman, this is the only other full figure I have bought from them since the Wonder Woman 4 figure wave came out and that was a HUGE let down.
    Other than noting that she has a fairly decent costume costume (that is a bit short on the boob coverage), I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
    Head and costume is now on a new Mego body which is a MASSIVE improvement.

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

I'm sorry for you my friend. this is why I never buy FTC figures unless through Amazon.
    That way, when I recieve a F@#$%&^ up figure like this,
    I just file an A to Z claim and get my money back.

The good news is though....Since we all know what it costs to make figures, and that FTC has to make a certain amount at the factory to justify a lower to them cost of producing a figure,
    sooner or later her outfit will be available as parts on the CTVT website, for much cheaper and for much less headache
    ( although it looks like it could use a cinch or tuck on the black part of the bodysuit in the back).
    Thus insuring you get a quality Black Canary figure ( made by yourself).

thanks for the pics. Now back to waiting for parts to become available....
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Well, I WAS going to purchase this for my birthday, but after seeing these pictures, I'm not about to drop 30 dollars and shipping on it. I'll wait until they divide up the parts and put the head on a new Mego body.
      JediJaida

Comment

• Snake_Man
        • Aug 22, 2018

I ordered The Atom and Black Canary. I received The Atom and-- The Creeper. >:^/

Hoping for a good experience with the Figures Toy Company Returns Department...

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Its a damn shame that FTC does not seem to care one bit about QC or alienating customers.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Starbuck
            • Jun 22, 2019

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Its a damn shame that FTC does not seem to care one bit about QC or alienating customers.
            Absolutely. If they make a head the correct size it is pretty much an accident.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎