Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love the new venue.

Images
    Blog Entries
    It's obvious given how relatively smoothly everything ran this year, there is a great deal of benefit that Columbus is Emce Hammer's home turf.

Huge round of applause to Steve for his tireless efforts in making each Mego Meet bigger and better every year (And Brian, Robyn, and the rest of the elves who pitched in).

Images
    ^here here!!!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    ...I noted that the hotel staff seemed actually interested in making sure things were going well for everyone. I've been to gatherings like this where the venue made it clear they were just tolerating all the invading nerds, that we were somehow beneath them. These folks seemed to be putting out a genuine welcome mat from what I saw.

I agree, I had that feeling, too and the desk staff even asked me how the show went when I checked out. I had good service at every level (desk, bistro, housekeeping).
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.