X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by newlyknighted
    game changer! So thrilled about this. Now posing positions will be so much better for all of the mego generations to come.
    this is the best news yet!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Yes this is great news indeed, especially concerning the female bodies, looking forward to getting these when available.
      I wonder if this includes bandless Star Trek black boot bodies? I'm guessing maybe yes?

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by TrekStar
        Yes this is great news indeed, especially concerning the female bodies, looking forward to getting these when available.
        I wonder if this includes bandless Star Trek black boot bodies? I'm guessing maybe yes?
        Not sure how they plan to do the ST II crew members coming up, but I'd be really surprised if we didn't see the classic style Trek legs incorporated into the new bodies. We still haven't gotten Bones and Scotty in the new line, and they need to re-do Sulu and Chekov somewhere along the line to match them up with the current uniform style (printed bands and insignias on the tops).

Comment

• bgiles73
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 14, 2010

Originally posted by scott metzger
          Not sure how they plan to do the ST II crew members coming up, but I'd be really surprised if we didn't see the classic style Trek legs incorporated into the new bodies. We still haven't gotten Bones and Scotty in the new line, and they need to re-do Sulu and Chekov somewhere along the line to match them up with the current uniform style (printed bands and insignias on the tops).
          I wonder if they will use new injection molding techniques where the leg portion not covered by the boot could be molded in the secondary flesh color of the rest of the body. That would be great also.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by scott metzger
            ---they need to re-do Sulu and Chekov somewhere along the line to match them up with the current uniform style (printed bands and insignias on the tops).
            Yes, this change in detailing has kept me form purchasing several new Trek figures.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎