Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware... the Creeper!

Beware... the Creeper!

928565EC-34BB-4325-AB5A-FA87E50B4F26.jpg

8B27DF5F-43E6-4AAC-B2BC-505EF41E017F.jpg

2455BA0B-DE26-4FFF-8D16-820C450DEB9F.jpg

64C95EAD-AA2F-4C69-AE51-01DE1E593D2A.jpg

The Creeper arrived today...

The head sculpt is good, though just a bit big. I get sort of a Neal Adams vibe here. The "boa" (I'm not sure what to call it) is a bit too bushy so I'll probably try to trim it. I went ahead and got the yellow body suit for a more classic look. Really like this guy--great addition to my Bronze Age figures.

He does look great! Ordered mine as well. I like the idea of the yellow suit though so I will order one too.

I was totally fine with mine as a bare yellow body, but I have to admit I really like the way your suit looks. Guess FTC will be making a few more bucks from me.

yeah I also put a yellow suit on him and it's a improvement.

I'm not sure about the modern version, but the classic version never read as a bare-skinned yellow man to me so he just looks right to me in the yellow suit.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Looks like he's got the flat profile like most of the other recent new sculpts. That's a shame.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by rodkeith View Post
    I was totally fine with mine as a bare yellow body, but I have to admit I really like the way your suit looks. Guess FTC will be making a few more bucks from me.
    I have yellow suits, but I thought he looked good... then I see the yellow body suit and thought... DANG! He looks better! So I guess I will be converting mine to a body suit (and probably a better body, if I know FTC's body quality) when I finally open him up.

Thanks for the pictures Krypt0nite!

I put the yellow suit on, as well. In the original tale, he was wearing yellow tights, so it wasn't his actual skin. Still, not complaining that we now have a yellow male body to work with.

This is the first time I've heard about this character. Apparently, he's a DC Comics character? I know almost all the DC characters, but not him...

Quote Originally Posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys View Post
    This is the first time I've heard about this character. Apparently, he's a DC Comics character? I know almost all the DC characters, but not him...
    Yes! He debuted in Showcase #73 in 1968. Co-Created by Steve Ditko and Don Segall