Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware... the Creeper!

and I admit, though I know of the creeper,I donít know his origin story. Does it have anything to do with the joker?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    and I admit, though I know of the creeper,I don’t know his origin story. Does it have anything to do with the joker?
    just in the Batman Animated Series, in the comics no
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    just in the Batman Animated Series, in the comics no
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrGy3zwd5s

So what is his origin story in the comics?
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Images
    Blog Entries
    Jack Ryder was a reporter that was looking for work and was hired by a security company. He was out to rescue a scientist that was being held by mobsters trying to get his secret inventions. Ryder infiltrated the mobsters mansion during a costume party where he wore a bunch of odds and ends from a costume shop...The Creeper's costume. Ryder is stabbed in the attempted rescue and the scientist injects a serum and puts a device in his wound. The serum was basically super soldier type thing healing, strength and agility. The device allowed Ryder to change to the creeper and back to Ryder. The scientist is killed taking his secrets with him.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Jack Ryder was a reporter that was looking for work and was hired by a security company. He was out to rescue a scientist that was being held by mobsters trying to get his secret inventions. Ryder infiltrated the mobsters mansion during a costume party where he wore a bunch of odds and ends from a costume shop...The Creeper's costume. Ryder is stabbed in the attempted rescue and the scientist injects a serum and puts a device in his wound. The serum was basically super soldier type thing healing, strength and agility. The device allowed Ryder to change to the creeper and back to Ryder. The scientist is killed taking his secrets with him.
    Yeah, I kinda like the BTAS version better.
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys View Post
    Yeah, I kinda like the BTAS version better.
    I don't it just makes him a knock off Joker and kind of falls into the trap of compressing storylines like what happens a lot in the comic movies.