X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aquatroy
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 28, 2002

Wed flight cancelled.

The plan was to leave Denver tonight (6-12), stop in Chicago, and get into Columbus very early Thursday morning.

Boom goes those plans. I think weather in Chicago caused a delay that would have caused us to miss our flight to Columbus.

Southwest has scheduled us to leave Thursday morning on a direct flight to Columbus.

This actually works out better for us. See you all tomorrow night.

Troy
    Hey! Check out the pictures.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

It's raining cats and dogs here, I am just a few minutes north of Columbus. Have a safe flight Troy

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Weather calls for a clear weekend in Columbus. Saturday night will have some thunderstorm activity, but Fri/Sat is saying sunny.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• aquatroy
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 28, 2002

Sitting at gate C49, DIA, waiting for flight 2512 to Columbus.
        Btw, if Columbus is named after who I think it is have local leftists and their snowflakes started calling for a name change? I'm curious.
        Hey! Check out the pictures.

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by aquatroy
          Btw, if Columbus is named after who I think it is have local leftists and their snowflakes started calling for a name change? I'm curious.
          As an aformentioned snowflake I refer to it as Bruton after its most important resident.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Why should we name a city after some dumb sailor who thought he was in the east or west Indies and didn't realize there was a continent in his way? Besides, the vikings beat him to it by a good margin...

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Let's avoid politics, I want to keep some of those warm MegoMeet memories intact...
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                Let's avoid politics, I want to keep some of those warm MegoMeet memories intact...
                Agreed. I'm living vicariously of the meet through folks' memories and all positive non political.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎