Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten the "yellow" female body off CTVT?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Has anyone gotten the "yellow" female body off CTVT?

I'm rather assuming it's the actually orange Starfire body, but it's hard to tell from the pics. I could use an actual yellow body, but Kory's color is to far off.
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by scott metzger
    I'm rather assuming it's the actually orange Starfire body, but it's hard to tell from the pics. I could use an actual yellow body, but Kory's color is to far off.
    Oh it is Yellow alright... Not as warm a yellow as the yellow of the "Thread Tools" bar above our posts. It is a very bright shiny yellow. Over all the bodies construction is good but due to the coloring I am thinking of some alien type custom to utilize it. I wish I still had a Panatone color chart to give you a color number.
    How about this...
    Yellow.jpg
    There ya go... I photographed doll on grey neutral background so you can see the shade of yellow better. Hope this helps.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Does it stand up straight on it's own? Or would I have to use the electrical tape around the middle trick?
      JediJaida

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

Mine stands okay. The middle abdominal section has the small bumps the add friction.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

That helps a lot. I think that would work (Charma from Legion of Super-Heroes is what I had in mind. Easier to use a colored body than paint one up).

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎