• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Can We Get More Momoa Conan?

Jason Momoa Conan.jpg
    I feel like this movie was very overlooked when it came out. Maybe he has enough name now to bust it open?
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]25632[/ATTACH]
    I feel like this movie was very overlooked when it came out. Maybe he has enough name now to bust it open?
    Considering the current ownership of Conan properties, I would highly doubt it. They have had people coming o them to do Conan as a streaming series and as feature films and have basically killed negotiations with poor decisions, unreasonable demands, and other snafus. Right now I believe they are trying to angle things to leverage their publishing deal with Marvel into an opening with Marvel Studios to do a feature film, which would mean starting with a clean slate, but I am highly doubtful they will manage to close that deal either.

There's a new official Conan website put out by Conan properties, which has updates on Conan in other media, but nothing on new movies or tv in the works.

https://conan.com/?fbclid=IwAR2qt3LI...Fm9FbHLyeue_t8

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

There can only be one ......... Conan and it's A-R-N-O-L-D!!!!

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Marvelmania
        There can only be one ......... Conan and it's A-R-N-O-L-D!!!!
        Arnold's movies had more material from the Kull stories than they did the Conan stories. They're decent sword and sorcery films, but terrible Conan movies, and the Conan in the movies has nothing to do with the Howard character really.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎