Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TK471
    • Apr 10, 2013

My Neptunian Starfleet Officer

Hi! I haven't been here for a very long time. Not because I don't like Mego (I do!), just most of my Mego is Star Trek, and I only recently after moving (like... 5 years?) put out my Star Trek figures, and in doing so, finally put together a Starfleet Officer I've always wanted to do, using parts I had readily available (and I'm not hung up on the colors). Neptunian Starfleet Science Officer! It's an easy one, I used 1974 uniform and Neptunian body and parts, and then some Dr. Mego updated accessories. I bet you have all already done this, and I'm late to the party lol. Anyway, hope you like and that everybody here is doing OK!
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

He's a spiffy crewman. I see you made Thelin, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

They all look great!!!
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TK471
        • Apr 10, 2013

Thanks! Yes, I made Thelin! He needed to be made! I actually just repaired him, he needed new boot/legs, he's all good now! I have some others, but maybe I already shared them a long time ago?

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Could be Thelin is a spy for the Orion's? great group shot and Nepy never looked better.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

And Dr M'Benga

Comment

• battmasterson
              Career Member
              • Dec 22, 2010

Nice Work. I also enjoy the Star Trek Megos. Nice figures.

Comment

• chunky B
                Museum Eclectic Collector
                • Apr 9, 2009

Awesome display and love the Neptunian Officer.

Comment

• TK471
                  • Apr 10, 2013

Thanks everyone. These figures were in storage for way too many years, and the wife and I picked up some glass store display cabinets and LED color changing lights from IKEA, and those lights changing really give these figures a great classic 'Star Trek' vibe. I'll take some photos of the other figures too, my wife took this one, mine always come out blurry lol. I just think it's fun to make more Starfleet Officers, I really am happy with the Neptunian Officer. I'm planning on sculpting and making Arex and M'Ress from the animated show eventually too (emphasis on 'eventually' lol). Anyone else here make those before? I have a lot of catching up to do on this site!

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

He looks great! Now you have me wondering if boots are regulation in Starfleet! Lol.

Arex and M'Ress have been done a couple of times before (you should be able to find them if you search Finished Customs)... but I look forward to seeing what customs you come up with.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎