Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supermad Toys The Six Million Bionic Man 1:6 Figure (Hunter Outfit Version) pre-order

I got a notice saying mine is awaiting shipment---so excited for this one!

Images
    Same here; I got my ‘awaiting shipment’ notification from KGHobby and Toys early this morning. Only thing I’m sweating is the current crappy mail service we’re all dealing with and that it’s coming from China, and during the holidays no less...anyone want the over/under on delivery happening in 2020 or 2021? Really looking forward to this one - it looks great (and the price is great too!)

AD339041-89E6-4B17-B12F-F4F1FD5CE1BB.jpg

76B5B3E3-0F9F-48F8-AF24-25CC23CEECDE.jpg

0FD25C5C-7A11-4464-A41D-F2886246A1E0.jpg

Just got Col. Steve Austin in today, and he is fantastic! My pictures do not do him justice---his sculpt is superb, just dead on to Lee Majors in season 3 of the show. The clothes are tailored nicely, especially his signature belt buckle. This is the Six Million Dollar Man action figure that I have always dreamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    This is the Six Million Dollar Man action figure that I have always dreamed of.
    Me too. Can you imagine how excited you would have been to see this figure on a store shelf in 1974?