Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcohendmd
    • Jan 20, 2014

EMCE History?

Was just wondering if with the launch of MEGO...is EMCE out of the 8 inch retro action figure market??
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by dcohendmd
    Was just wondering if with the launch of MEGO...is EMCE out of the 8 inch retro action figure market??
    Yes they are.

Comment

• cdhall
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2004

What year did Emce start selling Retro Cloth Star Trek figures? I'm trying to establish the date of the Emce's I bought which are unopened.

If I find I have one open, I surely have (?), I will check the back for a copyright date.

I am expecting I may sell or trade them away if anyone is curious.
      —-
      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
      - Captain Spock
      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by cdhall
        What year did Emce start selling Retro Cloth Star Trek figures? I'm trying to establish the date of the Emce's I bought which are unopened.

If I find I have one open, I surely have (?), I will check the back for a copyright date.

I am expecting I may sell or trade them away if anyone is curious.
        I'm interested.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I'm guessing, but I believe it was around 2007-2008 wave 1 with Kirk and Klingon, then I think we got Spock/Andorian after.

EMCE were releasing 2 at a time, a federation crew member with an Alien figure.

I think they released the POTA right after, but honestly I only remember seeing Cornelius and Zaius at the time.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Yes 2007, it's on the packaging.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎