Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here happen to pick-up this mixed lot?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboykev View Post
    WOW is right, great to learn new stuff, just when you think you've seen it all Mego surprises you!!

as far as the Price the Blond and Red AJ's these days are drawing some decent coin and I'm pretty sure it went for what it did because of the blond guy
    I agree, it has a 'dirty blond' AJ in there. Not common.

How much are the blonde and ginger Action Jackson figures worth? One sold on ebay for a hundred dollars shipped. It was nude and had a loose elastic string and needed to be cleaned. Why so much?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    How much are the blonde and ginger Action Jackson figures worth? One sold on ebay for a hundred dollars shipped. It was nude and had a loose elastic string and needed to be cleaned. Why so much?
    I think it varies Lonnie. Sometimes its just supply and demand. Unusual hair colouring in AJs often plays a big part in value. The body can be replaced easily, so its just down to the condition of the head and the color. The orange hair color is a little bit more common, yellow hair is quite rare and sort after, the dirty blond as in this auction which is a muddy yellow are also quite sort after. There is also a chest nut red which I personally like. AJ is quite a niche market, there are some seriously dedicated AJ collectors out there. Not so easy to collect them all these days.