Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I Would Love to See in the New Batman Movie

I'd like to see a Batman movie with Robin. To prove it can be done without being ridiculous.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    It won't happen but I want to see someone at Warners to go to Paul Dini with either Batman or Superman and go "You try."

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    And I have a theory that the Batman in DKR is an older crankier version of the 66 Batman. The timing works out for Reagan to be President in 86 and makes the West Batman 20 years older. Some of his correction of kids swearing and Carrie Kelley in general reminded me a lot of the tv show Batman.
    Now you're really cooking! I love this. I always loved that language reminder.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    I'd like to see a Batman movie with Robin. To prove it can be done without being ridiculous.

It absolutely can be done. Look at Hit Girl from Kick-Arse. I mean, she is essentially Carrie Kelley Robin. As an audience, we love her, we care about her, we love her relationship with Nicholas Cage (twisted, though it may be). And she is more than capable and dangerous, despite her age.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    It absolutely can be done. Look at Hit Girl from Kick-Arse. I mean, she is essentially Carrie Kelley Robin. As an audience, we love her, we care about her, we love her relationship with Nicholas Cage (twisted, though it may be). And she is more than capable and dangerous, despite her age.
    a murderous Carrie Kelley. Hit girl was more than a little dark. Nick Cage was channeling West in the Hitman part big time.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I like a lot of the ideas in this thread. I'm interested in seeing if they will make a Batman that fits with the direction and feel that the DC movies have been taking over the last few stand alone movies....and what that might look like.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Now you're really cooking! I love this. I always loved that language reminder.
    That's what really got me thinking about who this Batman might be.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    I think it's time for a Batman Beyond movie.

Particularly since Michael Keaton is the perfect age to play a crusty old sarcastic Bruce Wayne.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post

Particularly since Michael Keaton is the perfect age to play a crusty old sarcastic Bruce Wayne.
    that would be some cool stunt casting. They should have done it when Adam was still around.

Images

YES!!! I've been saying this for some time, at least since Spider-Man: Homecoming. Keaton is still as intimidating as hell. He'd be great in the role of old Bruce Wayne. Plus, his Bruce was so introverted and messed up, it makes more sense for him to become a recluse.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif