Thread: Good Omens.

Images

Good Omens.

Anyone else watching this?

Amazon Prime six part mini series based on the novel by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett where an angel and a demon team up to stop Armageddon.

Last edited by Werewolf; May 31, '19 at 5:06 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    They've been teasing this since October in Prime, i still can't believe you can watch it. I plan to dig in this weekend.

I love this book, read it when it was first released, ( I was and am a big fan of Neil Gaiman's stuff) but haven't had a chance to check out the show yet.

-M

Yeah, as a big Neil Gaiman fan I read the book years ago (unfortunately I don't remember most of it, other than that I really enjoyed it), so I'm planning on watching this once I get some other shows out of the way.

Images
    I'm looking forward to watching it soon.

Images
    I watched the first two episodes so far. It's very good.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I've watched the first episode. It's pretty fun, so far.

Images
    I've been waiting for it to be available. Thanks for the heads up
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.