X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Last Blood

Got to give it to him for the longevity of his characters. Hope he gives John Rambo the send off he deserves.

• Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Stallone is better than anyone at figuring a way to keep making his movies. He has really resurrected his career to a point that is pretty unbelievable. Not a big Rambo fan myself, but I hope it’s good. The last one was so over the top that I had to laugh at several points.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Man, I love all the Rambo movies and I'm really looking forward to Last Blood.
      Sure looks like John is going to give those bad guys a war they won't believe!
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Looking forward to this. I’ve always liked the Rambo character, even if I haven't loved all of the movies.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

i am looking forward to this too but I doubt I will see it in theaters. so it looks like someone is invading his family farm? isn't that where the last movie ended, him going home to the family farm?

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

Yes, the last movie did end with his going home.

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Liu Bei
              Banned
              • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
              i am looking forward to this too but I doubt I will see it in theaters. so it looks like someone is invading his family farm? isn't that where the last movie ended, him going home to the family farm?
              Rambo has befriended a family after coming home, and one of them (a young woman) is kidnapped by the Mexican drug cartel and taken over the border.

Rambo goes after her. The scenes of Rambo fighting on the farm take place near the end of the film, I believe.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎