X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Giant Daimajin

Just discovered Return of Giant Majin on youtube.

Again as said on another thread, HOW DID I NEVER HEAR OF THIS MOVIE BEFORE ?

If I was a kid, the monster would be real scary … The idea he comes from what looks like the parting of the Red Sea and his thump-ump-ump-ump-ump footsteps adds to the scariness

Now i'm off to look for an English dub of the first movie
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

You grew up in New Jersey and haven't seen much of the stuff that seems to be legendary there.

The movie was scary as a kid, especially when he see the warlord in the window, great effective and moody.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

I remember walking into Outer Limits in the 90's and being floored by how much Japanese character toys he had.

Was thinking, how do people even know about this stuff ? …. bootleg VHS from conventions ?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

My favorite kaiju, I love the style of these films and the feudal setting.

I'm trying to figure out the best dvd releases in which to purchase these.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
          You grew up in New Jersey and haven't seen much of the stuff that seems to be legendary there.
          Mileage varies: I vividly recall Johnny Socko and His Giant Robot, but I missed out on Ultraman and Gerry Anderson.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Mikey's aerial must have been pointed the wrong way. I saw all this stuff in the sticks of Illinois in the 70s.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎