X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Making & Printing My Own Suit Insignia / Logos

I have been amassing quite the collection of custom suits, but most need logos created and put on them.

What would I need to make these at home, preferably vinyl stickers? Can I do this at home? I bought some on eBay, but no one makes some of the ones that I need.

Are vinyl stickers the best way to go, or can anyone suggest a better method?

Thanks!
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by TRDouble
    I have been amassing quite the collection of custom suits, but most need logos created and put on them.

What would I need to make these at home, preferably vinyl stickers? Can I do this at home? I bought some on eBay, but no one makes some of the ones that I need.

Are vinyl stickers the best way to go, or can anyone suggest a better method?

Thanks!
    I have had the best results with vinyl sticker sheets. Unfortunately I have yet to master cutting circles. My Flash and GL emblems look all jagged no matter how careful I cut

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Lasermego does the best decals around.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^I agree, he's helped me a lot, nice stuff.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡