Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MCU rumors

Images
    There's a rumor going around that John Cena will be playing US Agent.

has it occurred to ANYONE, why they were ABLE to use the WATCHERS in GOTG # 2; which would make them FOX property?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Galvan View Post
    has it occurred to ANYONE, why they were ABLE to use the WATCHERS in GOTG # 2; which would make them FOX property?
    Probably either they don't fall under the FF umbrella or Marvel/Disney made a deal with Fox like they did for Quicksilver.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    There's a rumor going around that John Cena will be playing US Agent.
    Just saw that yesterday, He's supposedly showing up in the Falcon/Winter Soldier series and then maybe in Thunderbolts..
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    ^That would make for a great story, and perfect casting. Cena's Walker is appointed as Cap by the government, and Falcon has to basically get the role back from him and redeem it.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    If Cena really did get that I am sure they'd give him some movie parts too beyond the TV show so the TBolts thing seems plausible. Or maybe he'll be forced on the avengers ala WCAvengers.

Images
    Nothing at all against John Cena...but I think he's a bit to old to launch a MCU career.

Images
    ^The Rock is older than him and is launching his DC movie career.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    ^The Rock is older than him and is launching his DC movie career.
    Yeah, that's cool and all...but my expectations for DC movies isn't very high. Other than Batman & Superman...I don't really care what they do anymore. Aquaman was absolutely horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    Yeah, that's cool and all...but my expectations for DC movies isn't very high. Other than Batman & Superman...I don't really care what they do anymore. Aquaman was absolutely horrendous.
    Wonder Woman is the best DC Universe movie. I didnít care for Batman v Superman much.

But I agree with you on Aquaman. I didnít like it either. I know many here did, but I thought it was bloated nothingness. I have no problem with Jason Momoa though, just didnít dig the movie. Okay, Mera was hot, lol.