Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MCU rumors

Yup ^^^

In mythology, Hercules is immortal. Thor dies in Ragnarok.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Herc was a knockoff of Thor in his own universe. Marvel really messed him up when he shaved in the late 60s. Team him up with Deadpool.... Herc and Jerk.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I like the relationship Thor and Hercules have in the MU. It's always fun when they get together to drink, fight, arm wrestle or whatever.

(In mythology, Thor is more powerful than Hercules. And Thor is a full god, whereas Hercules is only a demi-god, although Zeus did make Hercules a god after his death, facilitating his ascent to Olympus.)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    I like the relationship Thor and Hercules have in the MU. It's always fun when they get together to drink, fight, arm wrestle or whatever.

(In mythology, Thor is more powerful than Hercules. And Thor is a full god, whereas Hercules is only a demi-god, although Zeus did make Hercules a god after his death, facilitating his ascent to Olympus.)
    Here are fellow geeks discussing the mythological counterparts (not comic book versions) as to who is stronger, powerful, etc...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...ology-1465130/

Images
    latest announcement is that Natalie Portman is returning as Jane Foster and will be taking on the mantle of Thor, the goddess of thunder, in Thor 4. Are you ****ing kidding me? Enough with this bull****. the MCU has clearly run it's course

Images
    Blog Entries
    Because Thor can be a frog or an alien moose, but as a woman it's really "Ragnarok"? Foster was Thor years ago in the comics and then the new Valkyrie--which I guess is somehow more acceptable a la Batgirl and Supergirl? This was all before Disney.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Maharshala Ali is the new Blade, X-Men and F4 in the works, The real Mandarin will appear in Shang Chi, Scarlet Witch in Doctor Strange,Black Widow officially kicks off Phase 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    latest announcement is that Natalie Portman is returning as Jane Foster and will be taking on the mantle of Thor, the goddess of thunder, in Thor 4. Are you ****ing kidding me? Enough with this bull****. the MCU has clearly run it's course
    I don’t care if Thor becomes a woman...but at least let her be a tall Amazonian woman like Gal Gadot.

Natalie Portman is 5’ 3”...Thor, the Goddess of the Mini Me’s...

She’ll make a better Wolverine...
    Last edited by Hector; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    I don’t care if Thor becomes a woman...but at least let her be a tall Amazonian woman like Gal Gadot.
    Can she still have cancer? I think that makes anyone tall who fights it, like Jane...Amazon or not.

Also, Jane becoming Thor was a very early "What If" story from 1978.
    Last edited by Makernaut; Yesterday at 11:49 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Heh. The whole MCU is a What If. Sometimes it's a What The?
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.