Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wave 7

My guess is more of the stuff we saw at Toy Fair that hasn't been released yet or stuff we got sneak previews of via the Ambassador group. The 14 inch Trek, 14 inch Shazam and Black Adam. Not sure what's left of 8 inch shown at the fair that hasn't been released yet.

-M

Images
    If they do any more rehashes,I'd like to see Uhura in a yellow top. Also still waiting on Fonzie with thumbs up like Marty told Henry Winkler they were planning on doing.

I'm pretty sure Happy Days is done. I can't confirm that...

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidInTown View Post
    I saw pics on instagram showing Journey To Babel McCoy in dress uniform & Koloth the Klingon in Tribbles packaging.
    Those are customs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    Oh, ok!

Glow in the dark Cheers!!
    I hope they have glowing beer mugs!

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    If they do any more rehashes,I'd like to see Uhura in a yellow top. Also still waiting on Fonzie with thumbs up like Marty told Henry Winkler they were planning on doing.
    Uhura in a yellow uniform would be great for customs.

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Uhura in a yellow uniform would be great for customs.
    I think that would be my number one want. We'd finally have the female classic uniform in all three colors.

Would like to see, in 8":
    Planet of the Apes (anything)
    Star Trek, probably Klingon and McCoy
    Catman from Kiss
    Probably 4 new/retooled monsters (this seems to be the big sellers for 8"). Also, didn't Joel say on Mego Ambassador's FB page that there will not be any more Kruegers after the next release due to licensing?

14":
    Shazam
    Black Adam
    Bruce Lee
    1-2 Star Trek, probably Kirk and Gorn

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I think that would be my number one want. We'd finally have the female classic uniform in all three colors.
    Someone like Helen Noel would be good so we have the standard blue uniform since Chapel's is slightly different.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^Yes, she was a great character. Or Marlena Moreau, but I suppose she would best be a Mirror version.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.