Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Modern Toys Picture Thread.

Our Modern Toys Picture Thread.

A place for photographs of any modern toy.

I'll begin with my General Grevious Starfighter from Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

It's still a long way to go before it becomes a classic toy, so I thought I would post it here, after not finding a Hasbro Star Wars toy thread covering this time period for The Prequel Trilogy.

I love how there looks to be an X-wing cannon attached to it's undercarriage!

Perhaps it is because it's a predecessor ship, with Hyperdrive, that can get far into space on it's own.

A fleet of these in a space battle would be fun.

General Grievous Starfighter Revenge of the Sith 2.jpg

General Grievous Starfighter Revenge of the Sith 3.jpg

General Grievous Starfighter Revenge of the Sith underside.jpg

General Grievous Starfighter Revenge of the Sith.jpg
    Last edited by Klosterheim; May 20, '19 at 6:26 AM.

It's a cool vehicle. Reminds me of some kind of crustacean with those crablike engines.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

NECA Gremlins... I didn't expect much from these. Boy, was I wrong. This is a case where the accessories really make the figure. So inappropriately wonderful. These guys just crack me up. They have a Christmas carolers 2 pack coming up as well.

These photos are the same figure, just accessorized differently.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    NECA Gremlins... I didn't expect much from these. Boy, was I wrong. This is a case where the accessories really make the figure. So inappropriately wonderful. These guys just crack me up. They have a Christmas carolers 2 pack coming up as well.

These photos are the same figure, just accessorized differently.

That is amazing all around! Very impressive.

Images
    Forces of Destiny.

I think these are really underrated. Way above average quality than what we usually get these days. By far my favorite Chewie and Leia Hasbro has done in the 12 inch scale. Yes, the pack in R2 was crazy under scaled. But, luckily, the 12 inch scale R2 from the 90s Collector line scales beautifully.

destiny.JPG

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by Klosterheim View Post
    That is amazing all around! Very impressive.
    I couldn't have said it better, just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Forces of Destiny.

I think these are really underrated. Way above average quality than what we usually get these days. By far my favorite Chewie and Leia Hasbro has done in the 12 inch scale. Yes, the pack in R2 was crazy under scaled. But, luckily, the 12 inch scale R2 from the 90s Collector line scales beautifully.

destiny.JPG

I love these, and I want that Chewbacca.

Chewbacca stands out. They are really nice. Worth collecting. I only had 12" Boba Fett, but Leia figures fit in so well that I might need a shelf of twelve-inch characters.

the pack in R2 was woefully underscaled for a 12" line, but it works pretty good along side 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    .... Yes, the pack in R2 was crazy under scaled. But, luckily, the 12 inch scale R2 from the 90s Collector line scales beautifully.

Images
    I never saw Luke and Chewie. Sadly, the initial wave seemed to be over-ordered here, so that second bunch never was stocked to my knowledge.

My daughter has all the Reys, and the Endor Leia. Great toys!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif