Thread: If Mego had made them...

If Mego had made them...

I've been having some fun cobbling these customs together based on the great work of others in this forum so I thought I'd share. It really completes the "What If" factor with Dengar's boxes from Ebay (I love how authentic they look.)

Enjoy.

Last edited by jvasilatos; May 17, '19 at 8:52 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Very nice indeed--Megoesque, which is my highest compliment.

I'm curious, what bodysuit did you use for Black Widow?
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Same one that was on the Famous Covers figure. She's a Waltons Mary Ellen head, CTV female body and teen boots, and bodysuit and accessories from the famous covers release.

Doom is Dr. Mego knight armor reproductions and bodysuit and belt, tunic and cloak, Famous Covers head and cloak chain and Mego type 1 body (attempts to put the suit and armor on a figures toy with plastic joints resulted in broken feet and wrists.)

Skull was all CTV parts and a head by someone on Facebook. I made his armband with printable fabric (I have a ton more if anyone wants little Nazi armbands for Red Skull figures )
    Last edited by jvasilatos; May 17, '19 at 9:30 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the recipes.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Great trio of custom's, Mego couldn't have done better if they made those themselves, thanks for sharing.