Thread: 5 Awesome things on eBay this week.

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome things on eBay this week.

Japanese Spider-Man doll by Popy- I have a deep affinity for the Japanese Spider-Man TV series and it's merchandise also gets much sunshine from me. This toy is loaded with so many wonderful gimmicks (most of them having nothing to do with Spider-Man himself) that it's a total win. Missiles coming out of hands? Why not?

Laverne and Shirely Tiger Claw Necklace by Harmony- Harmony made the weirdest stuff, they had odd licenses and I can't get enough of them. Every piece is just yeah,,,,,

Cheinco Planet of the Apes waste basket- It's the official waste basket of PlaidStallions as it's the one in my office. I've owned a couple in my life and honestly it always been a struggle between Apes or this one.

Japanese Godzilla Bendy- I am such a big fan of dorky looking Godzilla toys.

Mexican lobby Card for Phantom of the Paradise- Why do people remind me cool things exist? This thing is currently sitting at six dollars! Arrgggghhhhh

New Avengers Jigsaw Puzzle- This is actually being sold by my Podcast partner and friend, Mr Lenzi. I find it kind of absurd as New Avengers was an action show and the puzzle is of John Steed...... leaving his building or possibly a restaurant? This must have flown off the shelves!

BONUS ABSURDITY

21 Kwai Chang Caine figures and one master Po - These are from the Multiple toys "Kung Fu" playset that came out in 1974, I don't why this guy has so many Caines but I need that Master Po, so does anyone know 21 Kung Fu fans who want a $2 Caine?

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    What are the Caine figures supposed to sit on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelmania View Post
    What are the Caine figures supposed to sit on?
    a horse, something i kind of find funny because he was rarely on one during the series, usually only when captured.

He could sit on Master Po's shoulders...

Images
    Thanks. I never knew of these figures before.

Images
    Thanks to a this and another recent FB post, I now need the Caine figure and any of the other Kung Fu options.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    John Steed has got some TINY legs. It's one of those things you don't notice at first, because it's very nicely executed otherwise.

I have Lone Ranger and Tonto figures just like the Caine one.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post

I have Lone Ranger and Tonto figures just like the Caine one.
    Yeah some company, probably the same set except swapping out the main characters.