X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Cowardly Lion feet

I think someone intended for the Cowardly Lion to have the Mugato feet that are used for the werewolf. The werewolf feet fit perfectly in the lion costume. Just found it kinda interesting, and thought I'd share.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I was trying for figure out a Bigfoot custom combining a Lion suit and Werewolf body...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Did somebody post a picture of a custom like this recently? I have a memory of it, but am not having any luck finding it in the archives.

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      I was trying for figure out a Bigfoot custom combining a Lion suit and Werewolf body...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

I think Farley made some Bigfootses with Werewolf feet

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I am remembering someone who showed a CLion that they shaved/trimmed and used the Mugato feet and either a modified new Werewolf head, or a full custom portrait. I just can't find it in the archives. It is possible that I saw it on a FB page, but I rarely look at those, so I was thinking I saw it here.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎