Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Retro collection review & pics.

That's a great picture. Thank you for posting it. They finally made Tarkin right.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Tarkin is really nice and I didn't even think the POTF2 one was all that bad. I quite liked it at the time. This one is way better of course.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Tarkin is super-cool!

Now, a company needs to use that head so they can make a Van Helsing and a Doctor Frankenstein!

An action figure of Peter Cushing wearing a red and black smoking jacket wouldn't be half bad either!

I picked up the game with Tarkin today. I haven’t opened it yet, but is he on a card inside the box or loose? Just curious, I imagine I’ll open it eventually.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

He's on the card inside the box.

Pulling the sticker off left some damage, so I had a little fun with it.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...9iVEdLN0phcjlZ

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mlowitt View Post
    Pulling the sticker off left some damage, so I had a little fun with it.
    I like it. That's really clever.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I saw the game with tarkin today,haven't spotted the figures yet.

Here's my Tarkin. Theres a tiny bit of damage but not much when I removed the sticker. Im not giving him up so Im satified. Still trying to debate if im going to open him or not.026.jpg

A friend of mine posted this on FB and I thought it was worth sharing.
    009.jpg

That's a really cool pic.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS: