Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New HBO "Watchmen" Trailer

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm going to check this out now.

I didn't like it.

Images
    I have it recorded, but haven't seen it yet.

I was very disappointed in the first episode but will give a few more weeks to see if it gets better. The Boys on Amazon prime is way better

Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    I was very disappointed in the first episode but will give a few more weeks to see if it gets better. The Boys on Amazon prime is way better
    The Boys is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen in my entire life. It blows the first episode of the Watchmen outta the water.

I dig the episode. It’s rich with Easter eggs. I feel like I need to watch it again.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

on the fence with this for now ,but the tulsa riots at the beginning and the parallels with the destruction of krypton re told the rescue of kal el and kara nicely i thought

Enjoyed! C'mon, book and movie homage within a new telling filled with good ol' US madness… seems like intriguing TV to me especially since The [hilarious!] Righteous Gemstones just ended. :P

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    Enjoyed! C'mon, book and movie homage within a new telling filled with good ol' US madness… seems like intriguing TV to me especially since The [hilarious!] Righteous Gemstones just ended. :P
    I watched it and enjoyed parts of it, but it isn't clicking with me yet. Now Righteous Gemstones was amazing! I'm glad it has a 2nd season coming.

^^ Me too!… I'm not sure I've chuckled, laughed, and snorted that consistently at any other show prior. Jeezuzzz!, from "stole it fair and square" to Baby Billy's hallelujah-sex-murder ride, I could cry.