Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

I always check my local Walmart. I was surprised to see a Chachi and Sabrina Duncan among the perpetual peg warmers. I don't know if they were part of a case that was just put out and someone got the good stuff or if they were returns. I bought Sabrina who will probley be joining the rest of my U.S.S. Enterprise.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by phil
      I always check my local Walmart. I was surprised to see a Chachi and Sabrina Duncan among the perpetual peg warmers. I don't know if they were part of a case that was just put out and someone got the good stuff or if they were returns. I bought Sabrina who will probley be joining the rest of my U.S.S. Enterprise.
      Walmart?

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        Walmart?
        Sorry. I meant Target.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

At a non-local Target, I found a peg full of Muhammad Ali figures. First time I saw them in store. They also had the blue Batman, which makes only the second time I have seen that in the store too. I bought one Ali.

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

Wow .Target near me put out a massive pile of megos.some old stock that was pulled in November when the endcap ended.and some other stock that came later such as 14 superman.blue bats.flash.lantern.luthor.joker.at least 12-oz sets.9 trek 2 sets. single carded .the pegs were overflowed . unfortunately none except Bewitched was clearanced as of yet.and no single trek figures.and monsters or yellow cards..that's the most stock I seen in awhile..sad thing I got everything. Already .if they clearance some.ill get a few things ..nice to see so much mego.i hope it moves well

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

I'm def. seeing fewer at my local shop. All the single carded 8" stuff is clearanced. The twopacks and 14" stuff is currently reg. Price. I hope we see new stuff, but I'm not sure.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

All the 2 packs on clearance here and many of the 8".I picked up Sulu, wave 1 Dracula,
                Gorn,Action Jackson, Romulan for $ 6.48 but Norm is still $ 12.99. 14 '' DC is still full
                price.

Comment

• JoeMego
                  • Oct 29, 2018

Checked two Targets in NE Atlanta - all figs on clearance. Lots of Charlies Angels, Tooties and a smattering of Brady Bunch and Cheers figs. And, surprisingly, a LOT of Muhammad Ali figs - 10 in all. Bought an extra Ali to open. The two packs were also on clearance - surprised to see the Bewitched two-pack (that had been long gone).

No Trek figs except the Sulu/Uhura 2-pack - The only 2-pack NOT on clearance.

Comment

• phil
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 11, 2007

I was in a different Target today and what was on Clearance seemed random and was different that what others are finding.
                    Action Jackson was the only figure I found on Clearance. The Sulu-Uhura two pack was still $29.99

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎