Thread: Great article on the Godzilla marvel comic

Blog Entries

Frankenstein Great article on the Godzilla marvel comic

I LOVED this comic as a kid, interesting to know why it was cancelled.
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/when-g...epic-crossover

Oh wow thanks, I need to read this.

Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed, especially Stan amusing the he'll out of himself in front of the Toho reps.

Images
    Blog Entries
    That was a great read, though I don't recall the comics at all.

Did Marvel ever reuse the Godzilla/Shogun unique creations in later stories? I just looked up Dr. Demonicus, it's fun design.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I absolutely adored Moench and Trimpe's take on Big G and I was really sad to see it come to an end. I look forward to reading the article. Thanks for posting the link!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Cool article! Still have the full run of Marvel's Godzilla series.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Man, after reading that article and remembering how much fun the comic was (at least for me if not Doug Moench); and after seeing the spectacle that was ENDGAME on the big screen, now my brain is dancing with images of the MCU invaded by WBs Monsterverse!!! Oh, can you IMAGINE some of the grand battles we would have......!!?
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.