LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

Darc reminds me of Prince. Really like it!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Dracula has a glow Romulan head! How frickin' cool!!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I don't see Frankenstein as having different body parts, like the description on the wholesalers site. Unless he has non-matching hands, which it kind of looks like. Maybe his left hand is a Dracula hand. Maybe...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I don't want to seem a jerk, because these are fun, but all the Frankenstein releases could be much improved with some brow shading.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

The description has changed for some of the figures. Here is what the wholesaler website says now...

"Mego Horror Assortment Wave 6! 8-inch licensed characters. Includes: 1 New Werewolf - Full Body Flock and New Outfit, 1 Frankenstein - Bare Chested with Painted Stitches and Reconstructed with Different Body Parts, 1 New Dracula - Glow in the Dark with Purple Lined Cape, 2 Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger - Limited Availability, and 1 Glow in the Dark Nosferatu with Black Coat."

I'm glad the werewolf is getting a new outfit. It says "different body parts" for Frankenstein, but it doesn't look like a mismatched body. The left hand looks like it might have skinnier fingers, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• rche
                channeling Bob Wills
                • Mar 26, 2008

Glow figures make my inner child really happy. I thought the Drac head might have been a Spock at first; which would have been super cool. The romulan glow is pretty great, tho. Fuzzy wolf man is also awesome, even if the hands look a bit like mittens. I may be in the minority, but I am not too sad to see the Kruger character end distribution. I was never a big fan of the character, and was not looking forward to extensive repaints and repackaging, which Freddy would certainly have leans towards considering the longevity of the film franchise. I am happy to see MEGO have success with the figure, tho, as the sculpt and cloth goods were very well done.
                Last edited by rche; May 9, '19, 8:27 AM.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Frankenstein should have been a glow figure, the red stitches against a glow chest.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Really surprised and happy with the new version of Drac (did the Lugosi license expire along with Freddy?). I would have gotten a glow Bela, but this is a whole new figure, something I think the assortment needed. Not too worried about Freddy if I don't find him in the wild, as the original is about perfect. Wolfy is fun, if not frightening. Orlock look really good in glow, and seems well worth getting. Franky is a nice take, but probably the least appealing. Mego doesn't have the parts library to really do a nice, mismatched patchwork man. Not a bad assortment for mostly re-dos, majorly improved by the new Drac.

Comment

• phil
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 11, 2007

I have no interest in these but I am glad other people do because it will keep the line successful and maybe next time there will be Monster figures I want.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

Last edited by LonnieFisher; May 15, '19, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

I like that Dracula but I think I'll tuck in his shirt, the slob. LOL

Waiting to see final review pics of Wolfy. He looks amazing so far.

Franky is cool, but I already have way too many mego versions of him now. Still hard to resist this one.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                            Often invisible
                            • Jul 18, 2002

I’m thinking a vest of some sort would look cool on that Drac. Or maybe a belt over the shirt or a sash or something.
                            I think they look pretty good.
                            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes, the shirt tucked in with a purple sash would rock it.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎