• Show
Clear All
  • Mego Newbie14
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 25, 2018

Originally posted by danadoll
    Poop!

Dana
    With the release date being next month we’ll hopefully be seeing pictures in the next couple of weeks,right?

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

I can think of one Kolchak episode that the Headless Horseman could be used along with the Fonz to create a character!

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

The "Exclusively Mego" copy is awesome. I love how Mego is still doing it oldschool. Licenses mixed with in house properties, all with a uniform look. It makes it seem like a smaller operation (and it is) but with so much more heart.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• bgiles73
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 14, 2010

It would be great to see in the Monsters line Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, a Voodoo man like Dr Facilier ( Princess and the Frog) and a Zombie. Being a resident of South Louisiana I would also welcome a Rougarou version of the Wolfman and some Anne Rice inspired vampires.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I could get behind that. Plenty of monsters from folklore, Spring Heeled Jack comes to mind.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• danadoll
              Micronaut Nut!
              • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by Mego Newbie14
              With the release date being next month we’ll hopefully be seeing pictures in the next couple of weeks,right?
              I'm sure it will be soon, I was just hoping he'd show up at Mego Meet.

Dana
              "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎