Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another look at the Hairy Wolfman from Mego Corp.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Another look at the Hairy Wolfman from Mego Corp.

The Hairy Wolfman is one of the latest variants coming out of the little shop of Mego Horror.  Half-Human and half Wolf, this furry character was created by Mego as part of an interim wave offered to International customers with expectations that some would be available to the U.S. market as well.  With pre-orders now…

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm confused--did Mego revise the flocking?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

This version looks way better than the first released pictures of the blue shirt flocked werewolf!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree, Curse of the Werewolf vibe. Love that film.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
          27inaleon
          • Jun 25, 2002

yeah, this open-faced red shirt version is superior to the full-flocked-face blue shirt image that is floating around out there.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Now if they would lessen the amount of flock on the fingers and toes, it could be even better!

Comment

• Type3Toys
              Home Of The Type3 Body
              • Jan 18, 2005

Yes, this is a really nice werewolf. I am glad I reserved judgement till later. I don't know if they tweaked it or if these are just better pictures. Either way, I want one!
              LOOK
              Action Figure Design & Prototypes
              For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
              To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

So, he shipped like the packaged one in blue that was shown earlier, not the one shown here in red.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

I still prefer the first release, with the red shirt, but this is my #2 fave look for ol' wolfy.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎