Thread: Another look at the Hairy Wolfman from Mego Corp.

Megomuseum News Another look at the Hairy Wolfman from Mego Corp.

The Hairy Wolfman is one of the latest variants coming out of the little shop of Mego Horror.  Half-Human and half Wolf, this furry character was created by Mego as part of an interim wave offered to International customers with expectations that some would be available to the U.S. market as well.  With pre-orders now…

More...

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused--did Mego revise the flocking?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

This version looks way better than the first released pictures of the blue shirt flocked werewolf!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I agree, Curse of the Werewolf vibe. Love that film.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

yeah, this open-faced red shirt version is superior to the full-flocked-face blue shirt image that is floating around out there.

Now if they would lessen the amount of flock on the fingers and toes, it could be even better!

Images
    Yes, this is a really nice werewolf. I am glad I reserved judgement till later. I don't know if they tweaked it or if these are just better pictures. Either way, I want one!
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

So, he shipped like the packaged one in blue that was shown earlier, not the one shown here in red.

I still prefer the first release, with the red shirt, but this is my #2 fave look for ol' wolfy.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)